1. Friends are all angels with only one wing... They can fly only embracing each other.
2. If all your friends were to jump off a bridge, You shouldn't jump with them, You should be at the bottom to catch them.
3. A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget...
4. Time isn't what makes a friendship last...It's love and devotion that keeps the tie between souls.
5. The best antiques are old friends.
6. When the silences are no longer awkward, you know you are around friends.
7. The secret to friendship is being a good listener.
8. A true friend is someone you can trust with all your secrets.
9. Gems may be precious, but friends are priceless.
10. If you have more than one friend, you have more than your share!
11. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.
12. A person is only complete when she has a true friend to understand her, to share all her passions and sorrows with, and to stand by her throughout her life.
13. Material things can't make the soul whole. The only the love, trust, and loyalty of friends can do that.
14. Friendship is not friendship without trust, without it you still walk alone.
15. Friendship is the golden ribbon that ties the world together.
16. Friendship is talking to your best friend without words.
17. A true friend is the one who knows more about you than yourself and still loves you.
18. Friendship is the golden thread that ties all hearts together.
19. Money might make you wealthy, but friends makes you rich.
20. When your looking for a friend don't look for perfection, just look for friendship.
21. A friend is someone who sticks (hangs) to you at all times, and a friend is someone who you trust...."
22. How do you know you've found your best friend. When you are ready to talk to them about anything, even though they know everything about you already.
23. A friend will break your heart, a friend will mend it, a friend will provide you with every feeling in the world, good and bad. A friend is emotion incarnate.
24. Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow will bring the end, but somewhere in the middle we need a best friend.
25. A faithful friend is a strong defence and he that hath found one hath found a treasure.
26. Friends are those who nourish the spirit
27. Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
28. I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way.
29. A friend loves you, makes you feel alright, troubles are not troubles when you talk, listen and accept you as you are, because you will feel the same and love the same...
30. No lapse of time or distance of place can lessen the friendship of those who are truly persuaded of each other's worth.
31. Friendship is what gets you through the bad times and helps you enjoy the good times.
32. Friends are angels following you through life.
33. Friends are like pillars on your porch. Sometimes they hold you up and sometimes they lean on you.
34. You cannot say you've lost a friend. If a friendship is capable of ending, it is because it never existed.
35. A world without a friend, what would it be? It would be like a world without water, something you need. Friends are like glass, once broken, they are hard to fix. Keep your friends, as you would keep your water.
36. The music may stop now and then, But the the strings of friendship will remain forever...
37. Friend derives from a word meaning "free." A friend is someone who allows us the space and freedom to be ourselves.
38. Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.
39. Gather buds of friendship; Keep them till full-blown; You will find more happiness than you have ever known.
40. We cannot tell the precise moment when a friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, There is at last one drop that makes it run over. So in a series of kindness there is at last one drop that makes the heart run over.
41. Any day is sunny that's brightened by a smile...Any friendship blossoms if it's tended to with style.
42. Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness...
43. The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
44. How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to...
45. I don't remember how we happened to meet each other. I don't remember who got along with whom first. All I can remember is all of us together...always, forever.
46. You only meet your once in a lifetime friend... once in a lifetime.
47. A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!
48. A friend is like an Oreo, its not always that great, but it always gets better!
49. One loyal friend is better than ten thousand family members.
50. You just reminded me of what's really important in life, friends, best friends.
51. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
52. Your friends are your estate.
53. A new friendship is like an unripened fruit - it may become either an orange or a lemon.
54. Never kiss a friend. If you have deeper feelings, never reveal them. You will lose that friend forever...
55. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
56. A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.
57. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
58. A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
59. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
60. A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.
61. Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise.
62. It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
63. Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
64. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
65. I've noticed your hostility towards him ... I ought to have guessed you were friends.
66. I don't trust him. I need not 'coz we're friends.
67. Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends.
68. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival.
69. I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel.
70. Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.
71. The better part of one's life consists of his friendships.
72. The love of my life is the love between friends.
73. To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy...
74. Strangers may just be friends waiting to happen.
75. Sometimes you pick your friends, sometimes they pick you.
76. Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can't have too many friends because then you're just not really friends.
77. No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.
78. Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship.
79. True friendship is never serene.
80. Friendship: a building contract you sign with laughter and break with tears.
81. Friends are God's way of taking care of us.
82. It's the friends you can call up at 4am that matter.
83. Friend - a person known well to another and regarded with liking, affection and loyalty.
84. Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend's success.
85. Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, Grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel; But do not dull thy palm with entertainment Of each new-hatched, unfledged comrade.
86. Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
87. Misfortune shows those who are not really friends.
88. Friendship is love with wings.
89. Never injure a friend, even in jest.
90. When true friends meet in adverse hour; 'Tis like a sunbeam through a shower. A watery way an instant seen, The darkly closing clouds between.
91. ... no man is useless while
he has a friend.
93. Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with.
94. Thus nature has no love for solitude, and always leans, as it were, on some support; and the sweetest support is found in the most intimate friendship.
95. The best mirror is an old friend.
96. What is a friend? Just a single soul in two bodies.
97. The friendship that can cease has never been real.
98. I count myself in nothing else so happy As in a soul remembering my good friends.
99. I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial."
100. Sir, more than kisses, letters, mingle souls; For, thus friends absent speak.
101. Too late we learn, a man must hold his friend. Unjudged, accepted, trusted to the end.
102. Friends have all things in common.
103. Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.
104. Your best friend is the one who brings out the best in you.
105. It is a sweet thing, friendship, a dear balm, A happy and auspicious bird of calm...
106. The best way to keep your friends is not to give them away.
107. The happiest moments my heart knows are those in which it is pouring forth its affections to my friend.
108. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
109. There is magic in the memory of schoolboy friendships; it softens the heart, and even affects the nervous system of those who have no heart.
110. I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends.
111. When friends stop being frank and useful to each other, the whole world loses some of its radiance.
112. This communicating of a man's self to his friend works two contrary effects; for it redoubleth joy, and cutteth grief's in half.
113. A friend should be a master at guessing and keeping still.
114. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose.
115. The only thing to do is to hug one's friends tight and do one's job.
116. The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man's success in life.
117. Except in cases of necessity, which are rare, leave your friend to learn unpleasant things from his enemies; they are ready enough to tell them.
118. The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?
119. Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter.
120. Those that want friends to open themselves unto are cannibals of their own hearts.
121. Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life.
122. Friendship is the only thing in the world concerning the usefulness of which all mankind are agreed.
123. I do not wish to treat friendships daintily, but with the roughest courage. When they are real, they are not glass threads or frost-work, but the solidest thing we know.
124. Do not save your loving speeches For your friends till they are dead; Do not write them on their tombstones, Speak them rather now instead.
125. Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.
126. Every man should have a fair-sized cemetery in which to bury the faults of his friends.
127. We started a group... our circle of friends... and like that circle, there is no end!
128. Many people will walk in and out of your life... but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart!
129. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your successes.
130. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
131. A friend is what the heart needs all the time.
132. Friends... they cherish each other's hopes. They are kind to each others dreams.
133. A friend is one who shares the bright sun or the gloom. A friend is one with love to spare because the heart has room.
134. As solid as the rocks. As free-flowing as the river. True friendship is the gift of nature that remains forever.
135. Good friends share so many wonderful moments. So many special memories . But most of all good friends share each other.
136. Friendship like trees, grows strong with each passing day, it's value too, cannot be measured, only treasured in a unique way.
137. Friends are special people who turn grey skies to blue, and bring a world of happiness to others, with things that they say or do.
138. The golden glow of the sun, reminds us of friends and fun, the tall, sturdy, woody tress, remind us of friends who don't bind us but let us free.
139. There's a golden bridge called friendship, that spans the river of time, and it links our hearts together, throu' separate roads we climb.
140. Friendship is as mighty as the mountains, that arch the blue heavens, it is like the still water that runs deep.
141. More precious than silver, more valued than gold, friendship is a deep emotion that two hearts hold together.
142. Nothing' on earth can make life more worthwhile, than a true friend, who treads with you each mile.
143. Friendship is smooth, free-flowing like a river of dreams, that brings surprises all new, growing deeper day after day, and carrying with it all sadness away.
144. There's no gift more welcome than, that life could ever send, than the happiness of having a caring and sharing friend.
145. Life is like a tough climb, good friends are the stairs, who help us make our journey easy, thou' the weather be rough or fair.
146. Friendship grows in quiet ways, a helpful deed, a thoughtful phrase, beneath blue skies, throu' rainy days, true friendship grows in quite ways.
147. The deep dark forests, the filtering sunshine, the tall sturdy trees and the earth beneath, are all witnesses to the purity of friendship.
148. Friendship is something,' which we all need all the time, as much as we need the prime necessities of life air and water.
149. Friendship is a sheltering tree, that spreads it's love in every season, it is simply evergreen and free.
150. Friendship brings the beauty of spring, in every day and everything,' it is colourful and pure, it is made to endure.
151. There are quite hours and lonely hours, and hours that have no end. But the wonderful hour is the evening' hour, when you walk beside a friend.
152. Friendship is a treasured gift, that's gives our hearts a lift, a blessing we just cannot do without, because friendship is what living is all about.
153. A friend is one who knows the faults we have, but loves us as we are - of al the blessings life can bring, a friend's the best by far.
154. Friendship is a wonder so beautiful, and true as the sun and it's shine, the earth and it's life, the river and it's flow, the sunset and it's glow.
155. Like the murmur of a brook, eve in silence, true friends are heard like the beautiful nature around, even in wilderness true friendship is found.
156. Just like nature's bounty, true friendship is a gift, which is treasured till eternity.
157. Life is filled with so many gifts - moments to savour, paths to explore and good friends to share it all.
158. Friendship is like a tree and if tended with loving care, it, like the branches of a tree spreads joy and happiness everywhere.
159. Friendship is so many wonderful things, it is feeling completely natural with another, forgetting all pretense and just being yourself.
160. Like the water in the sea, like the leaves on the tree, true friendship makes a wondrous beauty.
161. True friendship is beautiful. True friendship is rare, it is a gift, to be thanked for, like nature and air.
162. The wealth of friendship is ours without end, more than hearts can imagine or minds comprehend.
My Friendship Page!
© 1998-2000 Punit